Important, to read before continuing
1. Your AgreementThis website is intended to offer huge national opportunities to individuals, businesses and services of the island of Mauritius, but as with anything concerning any kind of transaction or social networking, there may be risks involved therein and we strongly request you to understand all of these terms before registering.
Please review additional terms and conditions applicable to specific areas of this website or to particular content or transactions which are also posted in various areas of this website and together with these terms, govern your use of those areas, content, or transactions.
2. General Terms of ServiceThese Terms of Service apply to all users of Filao.mu.
You must maintain compliance with all requirements specified by Filao.mu for trading and on this website. You acknowledge and agree that Filao.mu may modify or add requirements at any time at its sole discretion.
Filao.mu will post any modifications on the site or via some other reasonable form of notice selected by Filao.mu. All such amendments and changes will be effective on the date set forth by Filao.mu in the notice. If you do not agree with any such changes, you must not register with Filao.mu.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Filao.mu. You acknowledge Filao.mu' sole ownership, and that nothing in this Agreement that may be implied by law gives you any rights.
3. Eligibility to Accept Terms of ServiceMembership to this website is only available to those who can form a legally binding contract. This website does not permit minors under the age of 18 to register. If any member fails to sign up with their correct age, the account will be terminated immediately without any prior notice.
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service.
Please do not use this service if you are under the age of 14, as Filao.mu is not intended for children under 14.
All information (such as data files, written text, listings, skills, services, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images ) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of Filao.mu are the sole responsibility of the person from which such information originated. All such information is referred to as either "Auction" or "Message". Filao.mu in any manner whatsoever does not assume any liability regarding authenticity, genuineness, quality and /or reliability of any Advertisement, Auction or Message.
If you see an Advertisement, Auction or Message on Filao.mu that you believe violates our terms, you should report it to us. We will investigate and take appropriate action if required. Please note that reporting an Advertisement, Auction or Message does not guarantee that it will be removed from the site.
5. General Agreement of ServiceFilao.mu hereby allow users to access and use Filao.mu as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You understand and agree that you must provide accurate and complete information when you register with Filao.mu. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure.
- You understand and agree that when using Filao.mu, you will be exposed to Advertisement, Auction or Message from a variety of sources, and that Filao.mu is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Advertisement, Auction or Message.
- You understand and agree that it is possible an Advertisement, Auction, Message or Content could be unpleasant or disturbing to you and may not meet the criteria for being removed or blocked.
- You understand and agree to be solely responsible for your Advertisement, Auction, Message or Content through this website.
- You understand and agree to confirm your status/capacity whether you are entitled to sell or buy the relevant auctions and services, and that you are not prohibited from doing so by any law or regulation.
- You understand and agree not to upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited emails or spam messages to other users.
- You understand and agree not to share photos or videos of illegal content, including photographs or videos of extreme violence or gore. This will result in your account being suspended and appropriate action will be taken, not excluding report you to the authorities.
- You understand and agree not to copy, duplicate, share, spread, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Service, Sale, Auction or Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of the respective Merchants' Auctions and Members' Messages. Licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to Filao.mu of Advertisement, Auction, Message or Content.
- You understand and agree not to be abusive and impolite to other users. If complaints about your conduct are reported, we'll investigate and take proper action.
- You understand and agree not to bypass, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Filao.mu. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- You understand and agree not to share pictures or videos that show nudity or mature messages.
- You understand and agree not to harm yourself and press other users to any illness or commit suicide, as this will disable your account without warning.
- You understand and agree not to transmit through the service of any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material. You must also not transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation.
- You understand and agree that Filao.mu will not be liable for any of your losses while using this site caused by any unauthorized use of your account; instead, you may be liable for the losses of Filao.mu or others due to such unauthorized use.
- You expressly understand and agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Filao.mu, its divisions, employees, subsidiaries, parent companies, directors, officers, successors, principals, representatives, agents, and any third-party providers or sources of information or dates, affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to you for: (A) any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit, any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss; (B) any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of: (I) any trust placed by you on the completeness or accuracy of any auction or message, or as a result of any transaction between you and any subscriber on the Filao.mu; (II) any changes, modifications or amendments which Filao.mu may make to the website, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of Filao.mu (or any features within Filao.mu); (III) the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any auction, messages and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Filao.mu; (IV) your failure to provide Filao.mu with accurate account information; (V) your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential; the limitations on Filao.mu' liability to you shall apply whether or not Filao.mu has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
Advertisement, Auction, Message or Content are provided to you as is. You may access Advertisement, Auction, Message or Content for your information and personal use as stated through Filao.mu' Terms of Service. Filao.mu reserves the right to terminate any aspect of Advertisement, Auction, Message or Content at any time without prior notice.
In your use of Filao.mu you agree to comply with all applicable laws.
6. Links to other websitesOur website may contain links to other websites of interest that are not owned or controlled by Filao.mu. Filao.mu has no control over and assumes no responsibility for listings, messages, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Filao.mu will not and cannot censor or edit the listings and messages of any third-party site.
However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
By using Filao.mu, you expressly relieve Filao.mu from any and all liabilities arising from your use of any third-party website.
You must notify Filao.mu immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Filao.mu will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account; instead, you may be liable for the losses of Filao.mu or others due to such unauthorized use.
7. Your Advertisement, Auction, Message or ContentYou understand and agree that all information (such as data files, written text, listings, skills, services, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images ) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of Filao.mu are the sole responsibility of the person from which such information originated. All such information is referred to as either “Advertisement”, "Auction" or "Message". Filao.mu in any manner whatsoever does not assume any liability regarding authenticity, genuineness, quality and/or reliability of any Advertisement, Auction, Message or Content.
1. As a member you may submit Advertisement, Auction or post Messages through Filao.mu, including written text, pictures, videos, and user comments. You understand that Filao.mu does not guarantee any confidentiality in regards to any Advertisement, Auction, and Message or content you post.
2. By submitting your Advertisements, auctions and posting messages on Filao.mu, you imply that you shall be solely liable for any consequences arising from such Advertisement, Auction, Message or Content.
3. You acknowledge, represent, and certify that you own or have the necessary licences, rights, consents, and approval for the Advertisement, Auction, Message or Content you submit. That is, you recognize all of your ownership rights in your Advertisement, Auction, Message or Content.
4. Filao.mu and its successors and affiliates may use any and all the details of your Advertisement, Auction, Message or Content worldwide in their sole discretion, submitted by you, for marketing, promotions, advertisement and distribution purpose that includes but is not limited to display, reproduce, prepare derivative works, etc. You hereby grant to Filao.mu a non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenceable and transferable licence to use your messages and information related to Advertisement, Auction or Content.
5. You hereby accept users of Filao.mu to access your messages and bid or buy your auctions in Filao.mu through the use of Filao.mu and under these Terms of Service. However, Filao.mu does not own any liability for any action of its users.
6. You acknowledge and agree that the video auctions submitted by you through Filao.mu will start or end within a commercially reasonable time.
7. You agree that the auctions you submit and the messages you post through Filao.mu will not consist of third party copyrighted content, or content that pertains to other third party proprietary rights, unless you are granted permission from the rightful owner of the content, or you are legally entitled to post the content and to grant Filao.mu all of the licensed rights granted herein.
8. You further agree that you will not submit any auction and post any message through Filao.mu that will conflict to the Filao.mu Community Guidelines, and may be updated occasionally, or contrary to applicable national and international laws and regulations.
9. Filao.mu does not endorse any auction submitted and messages posted through Filao.mu by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Filao.mu expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with auctions and messages.
Filao.mu reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse, or remove any or all Auction or Message from this website. For some of the services, Filao.mu may provide tools to filter out sexually explicit Auctions or Messages. In addition, there are commercially available services and software to limit access to material that you may find objectionable.
Filao.mu does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on Filao.mu, and Filao.mu will remove the auctions and messages if properly notified that such auctions or messages infringe on another's intellectual property rights.
Filao.mu reserves the right to remove any Auctions and Messages at its own discretion without prior notice.
8. Rights to Suspend or Terminate Auction and MessageFilao.mu may remove any Auction or Message and terminate your account on this site at any time at Filao.mu' sole discretion, with or without any prior notice to you, if:
- We believe that you are not abiding by the general rules of this web-site
- You have submitted a suspicious auction or posted a conflicted message
- You have repeatedly broken a certain term.
9. Rights to Terminate Account1. Filao.mu will terminate a user's access to Filao.mu if, under applicable status, the user is found to be a repeat offender.
2. Filao.mu reserves the right to decide whether an Auction or a Message violates these Terms of Service for any other reasons than copyright infringement. Filao.mu may at any time, without prior notice and, at its sole discretion, remove such Auctions and Messages and terminate a user's account for submitting such contents in violation of these Terms and Agreement.
10. Intellectual Property RightsOther characteristic of Filao.mu is to respect and protect intellectual property rights of individuals, businesses and services.
If you are owner or agent of a trademark, patent, or copyright ,and believe that any Auction or Message on Filao.mu infringes upon your intellectual property rights, you may notify in writing to our customer support at email@example.com with the below information [U.S.C 512(c)(3)] :
(I) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(II) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
(III) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
(IV) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(V) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(VI) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge and agree that if you do not comply with all of the above required information; your notice may not be valid and that we might not remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content.
You acknowledge and agree that if it is determined that you misrepresented your claim regarding the infringing material, you then become liable to the individual or business harmed for any damages that resulted from the improper removal of the material. [512(f)]
11. Counter-NoticeIf your Auction or Message was removed or access disabled and you believe your Auction or Message is not infringing and you are the owner or do have the authorization from the intellectual property rights' owner or agent or you can lawfully submit such auction or post such message on Filao.mu, you may notify in writing to our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information [U.S.C. 512(g)(3)] :
(A) Your physical or electronic signature.
(B) Identification of the Auction or Message that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
(C) A statement under penalty of perjury that the you have a good faith belief that the Auction or Message was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the Auction or Message to be removed or disabled.
(D) Your name, address, telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court of Montgomery County, Maryland, or if your address is outside of the United States, you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received, Filao.mu may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person, that we may relist the removed Auction or Message or cease disabling it to a reasonable amount of days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Auction or Message provider, member or user, the removed Auction or Message may be re-listed, or access to it restored, in a reasonable amount of days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Filao.mu' sole discretion.
12. Disclaimer of WarrantyYOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR DATA MADE AVAILABLE AT FILAO.MU' WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND THAT YOUR USE OF FILAO.MU' WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
FILAO.MU, ITS DIVISIONS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENT COMPANIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SUCCESSORS, PRINCIPALS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OR SOURCES OF INFORMATION OR DATES, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, EXPRESSED, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHILST USING OR IN CONNECTION WITH FILAO.MU. FILAO.MU SHALL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER HARDWARE, DATA, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND BUSINESS RESULTING FROM THE INFORMATION OR THE LACK OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON FILAO.MU' WEB SITE.
FILAO.MU MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S ADVERTISEMENTS, AUCTIONS AND MESSAGES OR THE CONTENTS OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR (i) ANY LOSS, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY YOUR ACTIONS, OMISSIONS, OR NEGLIGENCE, OR FOR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL, IN PROCURING, COMPILING, OR DELIVERING THE INFORMATION RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF FILAO.MU (ii) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN (iii) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM FILAO.MU (iv) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH FILAO.MU BY ANY THIRD PARTY (v) ANY WARRANTY THAT ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS (vi) ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES, IN ANY AUCTION OR MESSAGE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY AUCTION OR MESSAGE POSTED AND MADE AVAILABLE VIA FILAO.MU.
FILAO.MU DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AUCTION SUBMITTED OR MESSAGE POSTED BY A SUBSCRIBER THROUGH FILAO.MU OR ANY HYPER-LINKED FILAO.MU OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND FILAO.MU WILL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF AUCTIONS AND MESSAGES ON FILAO.MU, AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE OR POSTING MESSAGES THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT. FILAO.MU REQUEST YOU TO USE YOUR RIGHT JUDGMENT WHERE APPROPRIATE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT FILAO.MU IS NOT LIABLE AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS FOR THE DECISION YOU MADE OR ACTION YOU TAKE OR DO NOT TAKE IN RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION FURNISHED ON FILAO.MU.
13. Limitation of LiabilityIN NO EVENT WILL FILAO.MU, ITS DIVISIONS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENT COMPANIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SUCCESSORS, PRINCIPALS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OR SOURCES OF INFORMATION OR DATE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN AN AGREEMENT, TORT, CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF A BREACH OF WARRANTY, INFRINGEMENTS OF THIRD-PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, NEGLIGENCE, CLAIMS FOR ATTORNEY'S FEES OR OTHER LITIGATION COSTS, STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF THE DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, RESULTING FROM: (i) ANY INACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S AUCTIONS AND MESSAGES OR THE CONTENTS OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE (ii) ANY LOSS, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY YOUR ACTIONS, OMISSIONS, OR NEGLIGENCE, OR FOR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL, IN PROCURING, COMPILING, OR DELIVERING THE INFORMATION RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF FILAO.MU (iii) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN (iv) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM FILAO.MU(v) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH FILAO.MU BY ANY THIRD PARTY (vi) ANY WARRANTY THAT ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS (vii) ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN ANY AUCTION OR MESSAGE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY AUCTION OR MESSAGE POSTED AND MADE AVAILABLE VIA FILAO.MU.
FILAO.MU DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AUCTION SUBMITTED OR MESSAGE POSTED BY A SUBSCRIBER THROUGH FILAO.MU OR ANY HYPER-LINKED FILAO.MU OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND FILAO.MU WILL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF AUCTIONS AND MESSAGES ON FILAO.MU, AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE OR POSTING MESSAGES THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT. FILAO.MU REQUEST YOU TO USE YOUR RIGHT JUDGMENT WHERE APPROPRIATE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT FILAO.MU IS NOT LIABLE AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS FOR THE DECISION YOU MADE OR ACTION YOU TAKE OR NOT TAKE IN RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION FURNISHED ON FILAO.MU.
Filao.mu operates from the United States of America. Filao.mu does not certify that Filao.mu is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use Filao.mu from other jurisdictions do so at their own will and are liable for compliance of their concerned local laws.
14. IndemnificationUntil the termination or expiration of this Agreement and to the maximum extent permitted by pertinent law, you agree to support, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Filao.mu, its divisions, employees, subsidiaries, parent companies, directors, officers, successors, principals, representatives, agents, and any third-party providers or sources of information or dates, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, consequences, losses, or expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of this Website.
15. Pertinent LawYou understand and agree this Website is created and restrained by Filao.mu in the state of Maryland and the county of Montgomery, and the Terms of Agreement, and any rights granted hereunder may not be transferred or assigned by you, but except by Filao.mu without any restriction. As such, the laws of the State of Maryland will govern these Terms, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
You hereby thoroughly and irrevocably consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States District Court of Montgomery County, Maryland for any litigation arising out of or relating to use through this Website and agree not to originate any litigation relating thereto except in such court, waive any disapproval initiating of any such litigation in such Court, and agree not to plead or claim in any such Court of such litigation. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusions or limitations set forth in these Terms. Such exclusions or limitations shall apply in all jurisdictions to the utmost extent allowed by applicable law.
These Terms of Service, privacy policies, and other legal notices published by Filao.mu on this website constitute the full agreement between you and Filao.mu relating to Filao.mu.
You understand and agree that any claim or dispute that shall arise between you and Filao.mu, Filao.mu will decide exclusively a court of competent jurisdiction located in Montgomery County, Maryland.
If any proviso in this website is considered invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such proviso shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisos in this website, as such provisos shall continue to be in full force and effective.
Filao.mu reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time and without notice. You acknowledge responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes, modifications, or amendments regularly. Your use of this website after any changes, modifications, or amendments of these Terms will constitute your acknowledgement of acceptance and agreement to such changes.
16. Limitations on actionNo cause of action related to Filao.mu shall be maintained under the provisions of these terms unless it is commenced within one year after the claim accrued, or else such claim is permanently barred.
17. Terms of ComplianceYour use of Filao.mu is subject to the terms of a legal compliance accessible for you to read either within or through the use of Filao.mu. Your compliance with Filao.mu will always consist of, at minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document, unless otherwise agreed to in writing with Filao.mu. In addition, your compliance with Filao.mu will also cover the terms of any Legal Notices applicable to Filao.mu.
By using Filao.mu or clicking "Register Now" with filao.mu, you signify that you accept the Terms made available to you by Filao.mu in the website. As such, you understand and agree that Filao.mu will treat your use of this website as acceptance of the Terms from that time onwards.
You may not use Filao.mu and may not agree with the Terms if (i) you are not legally allowed to form a binding contract with Filao.mu, or (ii) you are an individual or business barred from receiving the services under the laws of the United States or other countries including the country in which you are a local or from which you use Filao.mu.
Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes, modifications, or amendments are made to these Terms of Service from time to time, you should periodically review the most up-to-date edition.
Filao.mu may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions.
Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
For your records, we suggest you print a copy of these Terms.
19. Terms of InnovationFilao.mu is committed to providing you with the best experience possible and is constantly innovating and improving. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Filao.mu experience which Filao.mu provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that Filao.mu may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the services (or any features within the services) to you or to users, at Filao.mu' sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform Filao.mu when you stop using the services.
You acknowledge and agree that if Filao.mu disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing Filao.mu, your account details, or any files or other services contained within your account.
You acknowledge and agree that while Filao.mu may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Filao.mu or on the amount of storage space used for the provision of any Service, such fixed upper limits may be set by Filao.mu at any time, at Filao.mu' discretion.
20. Use of Filao.muIn order to access certain services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for Filao.mu, or as part of your continued use of the Filao.mu. You agree that any registration information you give to Filao.mu will always be accurate, correct and up-to-date.
You agree to use the Filao.mu only for purposes that are permitted by (i) the Terms and (ii) any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries).
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Filao.mu, unless you have been permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Filao.mu. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots. text file present on the Filao.mu.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Filao.mu (or the servers and networks which are connected to the services).
Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Filao.mu, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell services for any purpose.
You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Filao.mu has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Filao.mu may suffer) of any such breach.
21. Your Passwords and Account SecurityYou understand and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Filao.mu.
Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to Filao.mu for all activities that occur under your account.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Filao.mu immediately.
If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of the Terms and Contents in this website says and what a translation says, then the English language version shall take precedence.
24. Ownership TermsThe content is the ownership of Filao.mu and is secured by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All Auctions and Messages posted containing marks such as trade names, trademarks, certification marks, service marks, and other product and service names and logos on Filao.mu are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as a permit of any license or right to use any of the marks displayed on this website without the express written permission of Filao.mu or the third party owner of such Marks. Any unauthorized uses of the marks or any other content are strictly illegal.
You further acknowledge that the Filao.mu may contain information which is designated confidential by Filao.mu and that you shall not disclose such information without Filao.mu' prior written consent.
Unless you have otherwise agreed in writing with Filao.mu, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of Filao.mu' trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
25. Licence from Filao.muFilao.mu gives you a personal, worldwide, non-assignable and non-exclusive licence to use the software provided to you by Filao.mu. This licence is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Filao.mu as provided by Filao.mu, in the manner permitted by the Terms.
You may not copy and permit anyone else to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Software or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by Filao.mu, in writing.
Unless Filao.mu has given you specific written permission to do so, you may not assign (or grant a sub-licence of) your rights to use the Software, grant a security interest in or over your rights to use the Software, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights to use the Software.
26. Auction and Message LicenceYou retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Auctions and Messages which you submit, post, or display on or through Filao.mu to our users. You understand that Filao.mu, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users, may (i) transmit, reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, and distribute any Auction or Message which you submit, post, or display over various public networks and in various media; and (ii) make such changes to your content as are necessary to conform and adapt that content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services, or media. You agree that this license shall permit Filao.mu to take these actions. You confirm and warrant to Filao.mu that you have all the rights, power, and authority necessary to grant the above license.
27. Software UpdatesThe Software which you use may automatically download and install updates from time to time from Filao.mu. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Services and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules, and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit Filao.mu to deliver these to you) as part of your use of Filao.mu.
28. Terms to Quit Filao.muThe Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Filao.mu as set out below:
If you want to terminate your legal agreement with Filao.mu, you may do so by (i) notifying Filao.mu at any time and (ii) closing your accounts for all the services which you use, where Filao.mu has made this option available to you. Your notice should be emailed to Filao.mu' Customer Service.
Filao.mu may at any time terminate its legal agreement with you if: (i) you have breached any provision of the Terms (or have acted in manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the Terms); or (ii) Filao.mu is required to do so by law (for instance, where the provision of Filao.mu to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or (iii) the partner with whom Filao.mu offered Services to you has terminated its relationship with Filao.mu or ceased to offer Services to you; or (iv) Filao.mu is transitioning to no longer providing the Services to users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use Filao.mu; or (v) the provision of the Services to you by Filao.mu is, in Filao.mu' opinion, no longer commercially viable.
Nothing in this Section shall affect Filao.mu' rights regarding provision of services under the Terms. When these Terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations, and liabilities that you and Filao.mu have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the Terms have been in force), or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and your relationship with Filao.mu under the Terms, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland.
29. Exclusion of WarrantiesNothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit Filao.mu warranty or liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, only the limitations which are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Filao.mu is at your sole risk and that Filao.mu are provided "as it stands" and "as available."
Filao.mu, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors do not represent or warrant to you that: (a) your use of the Filao.mu will meet your requirements, (b) your use of the Filao.mu will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error, (c) any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the Filao.mu will be accurate or reliable, and (d) that defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of Filao.mu will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Filao.mu is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from services or through Filao.mu shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
Filao.mu disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
30. Copyright and Trade Mark PoliciesIt is Filao.mu' policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable international intellectual property law (including, in the United States, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) and to terminating the accounts of repeat infringers.
Some of Filao.mu may be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the Auctions submitted and Messages posted through the Filao.mu.